– Due to COVID 19 shipping of supplies and orders has been delayed throughout the world, even in the US. I keep a limited stock of blank tees on hand, so some orders may require me to purchase a particular size/color. Additionally, I am sewing masks for the public and healthcare workers. Those orders take priority over all others. Please allot extra time for product creation and shipping. In most cases I can still get orders for made to order items shipped within the 2 week turn around time stated, but in some cases it might be slightly longer. If you need something for a present or special event please contact me to ensure I can get it to you in time.
– Most handmade clothing items are typically one of kind and will ship within 48 hours Monday-Friday.
– Graphic tees, masks, coffee mugs, and wine glasses are custom made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for product creation.
– Single shirts and jewelry are typically sent via first class mail. Larger clothing items, multi-item orders and breakables are sent via priority mail.
– International packages are sent via USPS First Class International, insurance is VERY costly & often ends up being more that the cost of the item itself so I usually don’t use it but if you ‘really’ want it then please ask first so that I can check on the cost for you (USPS.com can calculate postage).
– When a package is shipped, you will receive an email from Pirate Ship (this often goes into the SPAM email folder so please look there). The email will be sent to you automatically to the email that you provided upon ordering, I do not get a copy of that email so please don’t lose/delete it and then request another copy.
– Your shipping address is pulled from the information entered while ordering. Please ensure that provide the correct address. I cannot ship to a different address, so please do not request that I do so once your order has been placed.
– In an effort to reduce waste many packages will be sent in clean recycled packaging.
– Paypal , Credit Cards processed through Square and Sezzle are accepted.
– E-Checks through PayPal: When you pay with a bank account and not credit/debit card through PayPal that is sent as e-check. Just like paper checks they take time to clear. Your order will not be processed until payment clears.
– For more information on paying through Sezzle please check out our How to Use Sezzle Instructions.
– I provide accurate photos, descriptions, and measurements of all items, therefore I typically do not accept returns or exchanges. If the item was grossly misrepresented, the wrong item was sent, or the item arrives damaged I will certainly rectify the issue. For all other inquiries regarding returns/changes please contact me at email@example.com or through my by Jen Ell Facebook Page
INSTANT DOWNLOAD/DIGITAL PURCHASES
– Due to the nature of digital files, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
– You many NOT sell or share my files/designs in any digital format.
– Instant downloads are digital files, no physical product will be mailed.
– Please be sure your software is capable of opening these files before purchase.
– Please contact me if you have any problems with your purchase.